Expired on: Apr 25, 2021
Job Category: Staff Accountant
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Plano
United Surgical App LLC in Plano, TX seeks a staff accountant. Please check the website for detailed Job Description at www.unitedsurgicalapp.com. Req’d Bachelor’ Degree in Accounting & Finance with 2 yrs Exp in relevant field. Mail resume to United Surgical App LLC. 555 Republic Dr. Ste 520 Plano TX 75074.
Open Date: Mar 26, 2021
End Date: Apr 25, 2021
Job Description as follows:
- Provide timely and high-quality support to management through clear communication and giving accurate responses to sales support inquiries.
- Prepares and posts monthly standard and adjusting journal entries to record financial transactions to the general ledger such as cash transaction accruals, prepaid amortization, service contract accruals, allocations and intercompany activities.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Data entry of fixed assets information into spreadsheets and/or accounting systems.
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Review payroll reports and submit them to run direct deposits.
- Create purchase orders using the information provided by the operations teams.
- Assisting CPA for monthly, quarterly and annual filing of returns on time with state and IRS Weekly cash-flow monitoring and reporting.
- Prepare 1099 processing at year-end.
Sorry! This job is expired.